Estes Park & Earthwood Galleries Colorado

Estes Park Paint-out - August 29- Sept. 30th on display

After several nervous days waiting I finally heard that I will be going back to Estes Park this August to participate in their fun paintout. The Earthwood Gallery will be my host again which I really enjoy. Ron and Ann Wilcock are just nice people who really care about their artists. The picture above is the piece I finished during the 90 minute Quickdraw. A dear lady in Hawaii purchased this piece. I plan to stop along the way and paint in New Mexico, Santa Fe and Taos especially. If you want to keep up on the pieces that I finish along the way and the paintings that I turn in for the Awards competition in Estes Park keep watching my blog.

Also, it is back to Catalina Island this September. I plan to hold several painting sessions/classes during the Catalina Art Associations 51st Annual Art Festival. the dates are Sept. 18,19,20th, 2009. You can check my website for more information. For those who are flying out or are new to oils I will have kits available for you to use. You can sign up for only one session or all of them, just depends on how much time you have on the Island that weekend. You will still go home with some fine little finished paintings of your trip to Catalina. Cindy's Website

Comments

Popular Posts