Painting Road Trip

Road Trip 2009

Painting New Mexico, Estes Park-Colorado, and Catalina Island

August 16-18- New Mexico
Albuquerque & Santa Fe

August 19-29th- Estes Park, Colorado
Artists are to paint with in

50 miles of downtown Estes Park. All painting are framed and turned in

on Aug. 28th. A Quick Draw will be held in downtown Estes Park from
8:00 to noon,
then an auction of the wet pieces will be held. My host gallery is the

Earthwood Collections on Elkwood Ave. You can call them with questions

about my freshly finished work. They will also be posted on my facebook
and blog.

Sept. 19, 20th - Workshop on Catalina Island
Always wanted to try your hand at plein air? Here is a lovely

place to start. You can chose one or all 4 sessions of my workshop

allowing yourself time to snorkel, shop, eat, and enjoy the
51st Annual Art Festival in Avalon
Check my website for all the details. For novices and studio painters
looking to paint from life.
&

While on this summer Road Trip my new work will be posted

on my blog and on my Facebook page. Paintings will be posted as completed.

www.carrillopainting.blogspot.com

www.cindycarrillo.com

602-686-7939

Comments

Popular Posts