What I did on my summer vacation-All Used Up


What I did on my summer vacation-
rather than be on the show "Hoarders" I thought I better get rid of my fabric stash on my own and have fun at the same time. I have always loved sewing and my favorite clothes are usually made of denim. Here is my post on the blog www.AllUsedupCycledDenim.blogpost.com

Cindy Carrillo takes old jeans, leather jackets, canvas, linens, crocheted lace, what ever is available on her sewing table and creates something new. Messenger bags, hand bags, hobo bags, duffle bags, Pod & Pad bags, evening purses and clutches- no two are alike.

All are durable, taking advantage of the natural way denim frays and fades and making the most out of it. Each piece is guaranteed to fray more, fade more and get better with age.

Watch for new lines- Repurposed Leather bags, Baby Blues, and EyePad bags.
Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the page and watch the slide show of our Fall line!

Want to know more? www.AllUsedUp.etsy.com



Comments

Popular Posts