The Farm at South Mountain Artist in Residence

The season has opened down at The Farm at South Mountain. The restaurants are open, artist's are working, gift shop filled with wonderful artpieces. Now that the mornings are so cool it is a great time to go down and check out the Morning Glory Cafe, it is at the west end of the property across from the The Cottage. I have done a couple of paintings of the Red Cottage and the Artist Studio and have my canvas ready to go start painting more scenes. Maya's Organic garden is in full bloom, with rows of flowers, herbs and vegetables. The umbrellas are up in the full sun. And, most importantly, it isn't 110 anymore! My Open House will be on October 18th, running all day, with a Reception starting at 5:30pm. I am bringing in several wonderful artist's who will be teaching classes in oil painting, printmaking, and several demonstrations set up during the 5 weeks I am there. Check my website home page www.cindycarrillo.com , click on the Farm to read more about all the opportunities to get started in something new or to help you improve your skills. If you have any questions about the Residency or the Open House please email me: contact@cindycarrillo.com. For the cafe info: www.thefarmatsouthmountain.com
I will be teaching oil painting classes on Sunday afternoons and on Tuesday mornings, children's art classes on Sat. mornings with Barbara Schoepf, and oil painting classes with Toni Perrin. The calendar is being updated every few days as we get the details ironed out.

Comments

Popular Posts