The Artistic Mystic Gallery


I have a new home for my paintings, the
Artistic
Mystic Gallery in Chandler, Az. The owner Deborah Silvis will feature my paintings, from Mid-January into February with a "Southwest Winter" theme. That allows me to paint snow in New Mexico, Arizona desert and up north in the pines. It is a cute place with a wide variety of artwork including glass and ceramics. Check it out at www.artisticmysticgallery.com and go meet Deborah at the shop in the NW corner of Warner & Alma School. I plan to paint one real large piece and several smaller pieces of winter in our Southwest. That might include snow covered cactus or little wildflowers coming up early in the season. I am real excited to have this opportunity to show my work here in the Valley.

Comments

Jill Berry said…
This is very nice - great distance between the tree and gray-purple background.
Congrats on the gallery.

Popular Posts