FMinus Comics- Growing up

Yesterday was my oldest son Tony's birthday. On any of my kids birthdays I pull out the baby pictures and go over them carefully. They make me both cry and laugh out loud. You always hope for your children that they will have a great future and find someone to love who loves them too. My middle son Michael has certainly done that. He is married to a childhood sweetheart and they are expecting their first child ( my first GRANDBABY!) To see them happy and building their own lives is very satisfying. My daughter, Roni has just started college and her and my almost daughter Katie are getting ready for finals, and growing up fast. I watch them learn to love, get hurt all the ugly stuff along with making good life decisions. My kids are now my friends, people I can trust and confide in, who support each other and me in wonderful ways. Tony is getting married this spring to his high school sweetheart and Andy & I couldn't be happier. If are still deep into the "teen"years" going out of your mind with your kids let me give you some hope. They do come around. When the Jeckle and Hyde years are finally over you will have wonderful friends and it is all good. Oh, and this silly picture is of Tony in his studio creating his comic- FMINUS. Check it out in your newspaper or go to his website www.fminus.net You can read his blog at spreadthefword.com
He also has a new book of his comics coming out this spring- his last book is available at
Changing Hands in Tempe, and Borders anywhere. Happy Birthday Tony

Comments

Popular Posts