Snowy Landscapes at Artistic Mystic

"Southwest Winter", that is the title of a show I have comingup to help me celebrate the fact that my work will be in the February issue of Southwest Art Magazine! Am I excited , you bet. I have gone through the pages of that magazine for at least 10 years enjoy and learning from the artist's works and from the articles. To actually be mentioned is just crazy. And they called me, at first I thought it was about my subscription which I thought I had already paid up. To find out they are putting my work in a piece about Landscape painters and Snow was just so great. Deborah Silvis is hosting a show for me at her gallery, the Artistic Mystic in Chandler, AZ. It is inside the center on the NW corner of Warner & Alma School. The painting will be hung up this week with a reception on Saturday, Jan. 24th at 4:00pm- 7:00pm. This slide show ( which I just learned how to create from Tony) shows as example of some of my snow paintings. More will be added by the end of the week. If you have any questions please call me or Deborah. She will have a price list and more info. There will be little pieces at a very reasonable price and several large paintings that are thick with paint. Enjoy and please come by to see the show if you have a chance.
Artistic Mystic www.artisticmysticgallery.com Open Tues- Sat. 11Am-6Am 480-917-4566
Reception Saturday, Jan. 24th 4:00pm www.cindycarrillo.com 480-820-8111


Comments

Popular Posts