American Impressionist Society-Saks Gallery

"Early Frost" 24"x24" oil- "Award of Merit" American Impressionist Society show at the Saks Gallery in Denver


While I was home recovering and moping that I could not attend the reception for the AIS show at the Saks Gallery in Denver-(friends were all there having fun)- I got the word that my painting "Early Frost" won the Award of Merit and the judge of Quang Ho !!! It is a prize that includes paint from Vasari Paints- I am so excited about it. My little painting a snow scene- sold and the proceeds from it go to the Food Bank of Colorado. Funny how when you win an award you just can't wait to go out and paint again. I hope to be up to it this weekend. I am just now feeling like a normal person again- not my usual energy level yet but that will come. I am trying to get caught up now and will have some fun assignments for my students next week. Thanks for your patience-

Comments

Popular Posts