New Starts- New Beginnings


Back to the real world. Surgery over and now recouping. The down time is forcing me to slow down, to read, see friends and the cancer free state has allowed me to start planning ahead. The Catalina workshop was a blast. Not only did we get to paint on the shoreline, sunshine, cool breezes, all wonderful, but each of the students seemed to connect with each other. They are already making plans to paint together. My goals for that weekend were not just met but went over the top. An art workshop should be more than just skills. It should invigorate you, open up new friendships, move you to see differently and just have fun. For my students: I will be posting suggestions for you or "homework", each is designed to help in one or more the basics of painting. If you do a search on my blog putting in the word "starts" you can begin with that exercise.

Comments

Popular Posts