Best of Show & Peoples Choice Awards at the Women of the West, Earthwood Gallery Boulder, Co.


Wow what a fun reception at the Earthwood Gallery in Boulder last night. Here are us gals - the Women of the West. Me, Dawn Normandi, Coni Grant and Margaret Jensen. Each of us have very different styles but all share the love of painting outdoors from life. I won the Peoples Choice and the Best of Show Awards so of course that made it all even more fun. This gallery is located on the Pearl Street , it is closed off to traffic and lined with large trees.


Comments

Jana Van Wyk said…
hi cindy, glad to see you met my good friend Coni G! I'll be in Rocky Mtn National Park on Sunday, can't wait!

Jana
mike brouse said…
Congratulations Cindy! I stopped in briefly to the opening. I was very short on time, but all the work looked great! I'll be stopping in today to take a better look. Sorry I never got a chance to meet everyone. I also have work in the Boulder gallery. I look forward to meeting you at the Western Light exhibit in Estes Park in August. I'm participating in that event too.

All the best,
Mike Brouse

Popular Posts