Prints of my Oil Paintings now Available


I am excited to announce that there are reproductions of several of my original oil paintings now available. The prints are of pieces that are not in a gallery or have already sold. The company that handles the orders can send you a print on high quality paper or even on canvas. These are not originals but they are an affordable way to own artwork that has already found home! Check out www.cindy-carrillo.fineartamerica.com to find my page and the images. New choices will be going up all the time. I am working on a set of florals to add to the page since those seem to be real popular right now.
Enjoy!

Comments

Candy Barr said…
Really lovely and cheery Cindy! Luscious brushwork.
Terry said…
Great job on your blog - I enjoy reading it. RU sure you have season in AZ, or they like CA seasons? We have Fire season, followed by Flood season, and my all time fav. is Earthquake season!

Keep up the GREAT wrting

Terrywww.adventuresinpleinair.com

Popular Posts