Fine Art America- Lower Prices for 2011


To help jump start 2011 I went onto my Fine Art America site where you can order reproductions of many of my oil painting, photographs and monoprints and dropped prices dramatically. Really dropped them. I want them to be affordable and good quality. FAA makes a good product already I just needed to fiddle with the dollar signs! Take advantage of it and take a look when you have a chance. You can order just a poster, printed on canvas, or all framed up and matted.
I found that I really miss the mono-printing, it was so freeing and just plain fun. I would use color much more boldly and without concern. Hopefully I will have some new pieces to post this New Year of wood cuts and monoprints. I will also be plein air painting in Irvine California getting ready for a fundraising show for the Irvine Preserves in Ca. Can't wait! I will post that new work as soon as it is ready to frame up.
www.http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/cindy-carrillo.html

Comments

Popular Posts