Plein-Air Classes at The Farm

I have a fun opportunity coming up, to teach plein air painting classes at The Farm in Px. If you have never been there you need to stop by. There is a large grove of pecan trees with picnic tables below to enjoy lunch. On the back of the property is the Artist Studio and also a fine dining restaurant with wonderful Sunday brunches. There are flower gardens that this spring will be lush and full. You can sit and have your sandwich in the middle of Phoenix Arizona and think you were way out in the country. It is on 32nd St. between Southern & Baseline. My classes start on Feb. 5th and run for 5 weeks. They will focus on getting the studio painter outside, and also to help the beginning painter along. Plein- air is so difficult and I hope to make it a bit smoother by sharing what I have learned. Classes start at 9:30am Tuesday mornings till 12:30pm. You can contact me about what supplies you need or look on my website for the supply list/suggestions. Check out my website for class info or call 602-268-5905 9:00am to 3:00pmTuesday - Sunday. www.artstudio-thefarm.org
I plan on doing some Saturday morning workshops also so keep watch for those. For info on The Farm go to www.thefarmatsouthmountain.com. They host weddings, parties, or just lunch with the girls. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts