the Paper Studio


I have always done crafts of some sort, from the time I was little making my Barbies clothes, paperdolls, and it's not that different now. One fascination I have had is with beautiful papers. Many years ago a dear friend of mine and I had a small greeting card Co., we used handmade papers and anything cool to create our cards. That is when I learned to really enjoy paper as much as fabric. I still enjoy it and work with papers to create my yearly ornaments that I send my friends and clients at Christmas. Just this week I made Awards for the Tucson Plein Air Painter show coming up on Saturday. This morning I got news that the place I get my paper and get so much inspiration from , the Paper Studio in Tempe was burglarized. Their insurance policy does not cover that so they are really hurting. Being a small business owner I know how devastating something like this can be. They are forced now to only be open on Saturdays and they had to let staff go. I know that my husband's business is like a family so we know this is tough. Cindy Iverson and her husband have worked very hard to get their business going with quality product and good customer service. If you have never been to their store in Tempe, then please set aside some time and go by. Shop their online service if possible. Buy a friend a gift certificate, or sign up for a class.
www.paperstudio.com The Paper Studio 480-557-5700

We are open to the public on Saturdays 10am to 5pm. We are located at 520 E. Southern Avenue in beautiful Tempe, Arizona. The cross streets are Southern Avenue, one block west of Rural Road at the NWC of Southern and McAllister. If you take the I-60 freeway, exit at Rural road and head about a mile north to Southern Avenue.

Comments

Popular Posts