Artist of the Month at Judson Art Supplies


One of my favorite art suppliers is Judson Art Supplies in Colorado. I have one of their little thumboxes (6"x8") that is so sturdy it has survived all kinds of abuse. This month I am the Artist of the Month on their website. It has been great in getting me connected to new students and clients. Their customer service is great being a small business they really want you to be happy with their products.
www.pochade.com
This week starts my residency at The Farm at South Mountain where I get to paint on the grounds for the next 6 weeks. I am also the Coordinator for the Art Classes held there. Starting this Sunday and also Tuesdays I will be teaching oil painting classes. I really enjoy taking people who have reached a spot and can't seem to move on and help them step up. Or the brand new beginner afraid to put paint down on that blank canvas. Check out the website for updates. Now that the weather here in Phx. has finally cooled off everyone is out. This is a gorgeous time here and yes we have a bit of fall color. www.artstudio-thefarm.org

Comments

Popular Posts